The Bedhead is Back!
Back by popular demand (one person saw the blog and said “you should write more”), your beloved bedhead has returned! I know it’s been a few years and you’ve probably been wondering what I’ve been up to. Here’s a quick rundown of what has happened in my life since July of 2014. (Holy crap, has it really been that long?)
Here’s the list (in no particular order):
- My hair continues to be a daily challenge, but I embrace the crazy.
- I have a new job that I love! I get to help people who are making the world a better place every day.
- I have become a public speaker – sharing my love of WordPress at WordCamps all over North America, and my passion for education throughout New York State.
- I was named a 2016 Up and Coming Businesswoman of the Year by Rochester Women’s Network.
- I published a book! (Shameless plug) Buy it here!
- I am running for public office.
- I moved into my own apartment, and I’m living alone for the first time in my life. (What trouble will I get into?)
- I cut my hair even shorter. Actually, my friend Lisa cut it, and it’s a daily struggle to make it look as good as she does.
Life is interesting. Life is trying. Life is good.
I’ll be back more frequently with life observations, reflections, and memories. And, of course, more bedhead.
Your bedheaded blogger,